Just a quick pop in to say hi.
Life is great but astoundingly busy. I always said blogging is what happens when I'm not living so take that as a good sign.
I apologise to those blogs I used to read religiously. I simply haven't read anyone for months now. :-( Althouuuugh.... I have hsd a few bloggers say their main referrer has been the candid bandit page. I know I haven't clicked it so it must be the blog roll on the side that others come to use. Sorry guys, I have deleted it now.
Life with the band has been steady, then stopped (a pregnancy that saw me put on 12 kgs in the first ten weeks) and now I've finally pulled out my finger and gotten my band filled again after having no restriction.
We had to make the heart breaking decision to terminate our pregnancy at the end of March. I won't go into it but things weren't ok with baby. We made our decision, grieved and have been trying to turn our choice into a positive. Getting our health back on track etc. I honestly don't need sympathy. We know we made a hard decision for us and our family. We also don't need judgement.
So I've been flat out doing lots of little things, being a stay at home mummy and getting out into our city and DOING, not just talking about doing.
I got an amazing bike for my birthday. From a real bike shop - not Big W. She is beautiful and I love her.
I've started at gym and love it. I've now got 5 ml in my band and since Tuesdays fill this week have lost 2.7kgs. No restriction to alot = weight loss for me.
So, all in all, I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm struggling with the idea of keeping up this blog. If I decide to delete you can request to join my private group on Facebook. Search for Candid Bandit and request to be added.
Ok lovelies, I hope everyone is well and happy. :-D
Over and out.
Hi gorgeous!
8 comments:
I haven't checked blog-land for about three months - I must have known, somehow that you'd just updated. How weird is that?!?!?
I love you immensely - even though I know I am so slack and haven't seen you for ages - I think you are aces. So there!
Glad to hear you are getting through your life okay and I am sorry that you had to make such a hard decision about your pregnancy.
Have lots of fun on your bike!
Hello Love... you know you have my support - always.
Hope to catch up again in RL soon, K xx
Hey Beckie. It's good to hear from you and to know that life is going OK for you. I'm sorry you had to make such a tough decision with your baby, I can't even imagine what that must have been like...
Take care of you xx
So glad you are doing well :)
Just wanted to say hi!
Glad all is going well for you and your family Bec, congrats on the bike!
Awww, B. I'm so sorry to hear about the baby -- I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you.
On the other end, congrats on the new bike. I'm glad you're still popping in over here occasionally (for now). :-)
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Please dont use my real name, nor the names of my boys. Thanks :)
xox